All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada prior to taking to the ice. The annual membership fee is $58.70. Annual Skate Canada Membership and Insurance is valid from September 1 to August 31. This fee is 100% non-refundable.
Become part of the skating family and a national recognized association with a strong history and an outstanding national and international reputation.
- Participation in the Member Accident insurance program as a reduced rate
- Access to Skate Canada Programs and program incentive materials
- Expertly developed and professional delivered Skate Canada Programs
- The opportunity to participate in interclub and invitational competitions
- Special member prices on merchandise from the on-line store
- Receive the option to purchase selected Skate Canada event tickets prior to the general public or at a discounted prices for members
- Opportunities to be recognized through a nationally standardized testing system for achieving specific figure skating skills
Registrant Fee Changes:
- Skate Canada Registrant Fee: The Skate Canada portion of the registrant fee will increase to $28.
- Section Registrant Fee: The Section portion of the registrant fee will increase to $25.
- Safe Sport Fee: Creating a safe and inclusive environment remains a priority for Skate Canada and the cost to support this program has increased significantly without a fee increase since the program’s inception in 2016-2017. The Safe Sport fee will increase to $5 per registrant
Skate Canada Registrant Fee effective September 1 2023
|2023-2024 Registrant Fee||Manitoba and Ontario|
|Registrant Fee – National Portion||$28.00|
|Registrant Fee – Sectional Portion||$25.00|
|Safe Sport Fee||$5.00|
|Injury Benefit Charge||$0.70|
Bottom Content Title
This is an additional section to be able to add content