All skaters must be registered with Skate Canada prior to taking to the ice. The annual membership fee is $35.00. Annual Skate Canada Membership and Insurance is valid from September 1 to August 31. This fee is 100% non-refundable.
Become part of the skating family and a national recognized association with a strong history and an outstanding national and international reputation.
- Participation in the Member Accident insurance program as a reduced rate
- Access to Skate Canada Programs and program incentive materials
- Expertly developed and professional delivered Skate Canada Programs
- The opportunity to participate in interclub and invitational competitions
- Special member prices on merchandise from the on-line store
- Receive the option to purchase selected Skate Canada event tickets prior to the general public or at a discounted prices for members
- Opportunities to be recognized through a nationally standardized testing system for achieving specific figure skating skills
**Information from Skate Canada Website